- Everyone who commits a sexual assault is guilty of… (dual offence)
Sexual assault with a weapon, threats to a third party or causing bodily harm
- (1) Every person commits an offence who, in committing a sexual assault,
- carries, uses or threatens to use a weapon or an imitation of a weapon;
- (b) threatens to cause bodily harm to a person other than the complainant;
- (c) causes bodily harm to the complainant;
- Or (d) is a party to the offence with any other person.
(2) Every person who commits an offence under subsection (1) is guilty of an indictable offence…
Aggravated sexual assault
- (1) Every one commits an aggravated sexual assault who, in committing a sexual assault, wounds, maims, disfigures or endangers the life of the complainant.
(2) Every person who commits an aggravated sexual assault is guilty of an indictable offence…
Elements of Sexual Assault