In most cases date, time and location are not contentious legal issues. The types of investigations where date, time and location become important to your case are…
- Historical Offences – reliability of memory over passage of times
- Frauds – ascertaining the accuracy of dates, and location where documents are produced or signed
- Children – ability to comprehend time
- Mental Illness – reliability
- Elderly Victims – consider taking a KGB (sworn affidavit) from an elderly victim as it is not uncommon for the mental health of elderly victims to decline after a violent crime.
- Inaccurate Time stamps – video or documents that contain wrong time stamp