402.1 For the purposes of sections 402.2 and 403, “identity information” means any information — including biological or physiological information — of a type that is commonly used alone or in combination with other information to identify or purport to identify an individual, including a fingerprint, voice print, retina image, iris image, DNA profile, name, address, date of birth, written signature, electronic signature, digital signature, user name, credit card number, debit card number, financial institution account number, passport number, Social Insurance Number, health insurance number, driver’s licence number or password.
- Section 402.2(1) – Identity Theft
- Section 402.2(2) – Traffic in Identity Information
- Section 403 – Identity Fraud
- Identity Theft – Section 402.2(1)
- Traffic in Identity Information – Section 402.2(2)
- Identity Fraud – Section 403 – Identity Fraud